Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A bit on Mr. Mcloud and SIQMAG...


---So an update for you loyal readers of the SiqBlogMagQuarterlywhatever...

--I promised myself that I would only be submitting finished work (aka no napkin drawings, half-ways or concepts) but I think, in hindsight, that it is a good idea to put smaller updates up so that the process is seen as well. Part of the reason I love doing comics/cartoons so much is the scattered, messiness of it all. If you could see my desk right now, it is littered with hundreds of tear-off notes with one liners, splash drawings and character profiles that I love ALMOST as much as my finished work.

-Sometimes I look through the old piles of notes and I come across unfinished ideas that I can incorporate into current comics, or ideas that work really well on their own. I want to start posting those little blurbs of hilarity. Anyway, thanks for all your readership and emails, I hope to make SIQMAGazine a better place every week.

Ike Mcloud episode 634: Tasti-D-DEATH coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment