Monday, October 1, 2012

Cartoonish amount of disdain for myself..


--Feeling like Charlie Brown lately. At least when it comes to drawing and editing. In the process of moving across the country and trying to cram tonight for a "Welcome.." due in two days. Didn't post last weeks because of the horrific schedule I have been working. This and many more excuses as to why I am a piece of dog shit. Got my bike stolen a few weeks ago and it reminded me of the first time I got my car stolen here in Miami...Then the second....and the third....... Anyway, the who's-who of that whole mess led me to create the following. Getting out of Miami soon. "Welcome.." may be postponed until further notice and either a new direction will be laid out for my autobiographical stuff or I'll just take a fucking break already. More to come, uncertainty about what O-O

No comments:

Post a Comment