Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Shtuff in the works!




---So a ton of work is being done behind the scenes at ol' SIQ MAG. I have been writing comics (soon to make web) for a new business I am involved in, called Bone Chow. The comics feature Judah (my dog, who also appeared in Welcome to the Future!) and his new girlfriend Cassandra. The comics surround their adventures in health & wellness---I know, what's going on here? No puking bums, disgusting riff-raff or horrible close-ups of the decaying human condition? Well, it's peppered in there. PLUS.....



...There's this guy. Pioneer Paul. Total psychopath and forever improvising woodsman. Pioneer Paul came to me while in Colorado for all the obvious reasons(trapping stores, Danny Boone velvet posters, etc), but I thought he would make a great comix series given his ruthless need to survive and narrate to his imaginary camera crew. It seems that PeePaw episodes just drop out of the sky while I am here in Portland, too. It will be gross and totally hilarious, this I can promise you. Maybe I'll even submit them to local weirdo comic quarterly "PORK". We shall see Siqo's, we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment