Saturday, September 3, 2011

New publications, zines coming up :)

---So good news, SIQ has a weekly with a great publication (printed and web) called Dirty Magazine! They spotlight art of all kinds, cultural phenomena and plenty more. Check it out:
http://dirty-mag.com/v2/

----ALSO. In addition to the many new comics up on the page, I am announcing a printed zine that will mesh some of the webcomics with a few print-exclusive comics/drawings. I will have links to order up as soon as it is printed, I am guessing it will be another month before anything tangible surfaces but I did want to talk about it because I'm getting ansy in the pansy to print. The title (I am nearly certain) is "Modern Occultist" and content will be mostly heavy music, political rambling and illustration, flowing through a few short stories/comics. Not really sticking to a format though. I am printing b&w and SIQ mag will be the place you can preview it, grab locations for reading, etc. Blah blah blah.

Anyway, enjoy the comics below and check out Dirty Mag while you're at it :)
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment