Wednesday, November 9, 2011

You don't pee on cavities. There, now the cat's out of the bag!




---Working on Modern Occultist this week. I had a conversation with someone this week about Masons and all that Americanized "mystic order" crap and it made me miss the days of Druids, Bards and real paganism. Going to throw some pages up later on, after this trip to Tennessee yields me some photos/inspiration.

--Some people I know looked at this comic, looked at me, then looked back at the comic and said "I don't get it.." To which I took a brick and smashed out my own windows, kicked a baby and threw my iPhone into the television. Just kidding. I just whipped out my dick and peed in their mouths.

-Working on the Ike Mcloud X-mas webisode AND animation for promo in the coming weeks. Can't believe it's already the holidays. A lot of World Co. products to go around :)

Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment