Friday, January 20, 2012

Had to repost..

Alright so I have been mulling around the idea to start adding news and links about some of the comics/cartoons that I like, art that I find interesting, etc.. I want to keep the blog centered around my work, but I also want to do things like review new animated series' and spotlight some things I think are neat-o.

This is a good link to kick it off...
Mike Judge's "Beavis and Butthead" have been a favorite of mine since watching them in secret during the sheltered christian early-teen years of my life. A lot of 3-D artists have made trailers for episodes in CG, sculpted action figures and more, but these busts are better than anything I have ever seen.


--The artists name is Kevin Kirkpatrick and he does SFX make-up. Check the rest below!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattcherette/beavis-and-butthead-in-real-life

No comments:

Post a Comment