Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Breaking Bad: THE DRINKING GAME

Okay so bear with me. Yes, I am a Breaking Bad fan.
That said, the last few weeks of Breaking Bad have been rivetting, no question. But what made them even more fun for MY friends was a drinking game we have been playing while watching Walter White's empire crumble. We liked it so much, I am going to share it with all of you, below is a printable version, and even a BLANK version for if you want to make up your own twisted rules. Enjoy everybody! Spread/Share it around!
Love, SIQMAG

It's a tough one. Every time we play, someone ends up peeing on my laptop....Oops I mean TV, ofcourse.


I guess it's a good time to acknoledge that I, Nick Perdue do not own any rights to Breaking Bad and that all content is a copyright, trademark and soforth of AMC/all the appropriate people who ARENT me. I just want to have some fun is all. It's free too, so no suing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment